President; 1965-1981, Phillip Raymond Shriver; Publications; Bound Publications, Books, Annual Reports, Miami University Publications for Students and Faculty; Box 228 [14A-K-7A]!
(1) Inter-Residence Council Handbook. Miami University. 1962-1963.
(2) The Stoughton Years. Springfield, Ohio: Wittenberg University. June 1, 1963.
(3) The Common Curriculum at Miami University. Series 61, Number 16. June 1963.
(4) Miami University Programs for Superior Students. August 1, 1963.
(5) Miami University Information Bulletin for Faculty and Staff. 1964.
(6) For Women Only. Annual Publication of Associated Women Students Miami University. 1964-1965.
(7) Miami Panhellenic Association Handbook. 1964-1965.
(8) Miami University Academic Centers Announcement. Autumn Trimester Schedule Sept. 2 - Dec. 20. Series 63, Number 17. July 6, 1965.
(9) Miami University Information Bulletin for Faculty and Staff. 1965.
(10) University College Quarterly. January 1966.
(11) Miami University Financial Report. 1966-1967.
(12) “Conversations:” The Tenure System in Higher Education challenged...re-examined...re-evaluated. Philadelphia: ARA-Slater School and College Services. 1972.
(13) Miami University The Western College Annual Report 1974-75. July 8, 1975.
(14) Department of Botany Graduate Program Review Evaluation Team Report. June 22, 1981.
(15) Report of the Evaluation Team for Graduate Program Review in French. June 22, 1981.
(16) Graduate Program Review Department of Spanish and Portuguese Evaluation Team Report. June 22, 1981.
(17) School of Business Administration Annual Report 1980-1981. June 25, 1981.
(18) Student Affairs Division Annual Report 1980-1981. June 25, 1981.
(19) The Ellsworth Journal. Phillip Shriver, ed. Cleveland, Ohio: The Western Reserve Historical Society. 1984.
(20) Mid-American Conference 40th Anniversary Celebrity Reunion. May 20, 1986.
(21) Insuring a Future of Strength: Report of the Miami University Team Charged with Studying Selective Institutions of Higher Education to Make Recommendations to the Miami University Community on the Appropriate Course for Our Future. December 1987.
(22) The Miami University Speakers Bureau. March 1988.
(23) The Miami Plan for Liberal Education. Miami University Liberal Education Forum. October 1, 1988.
(24) Tales to Comfort Old Britain’s Bones: Memories of Life at Miami University. Spring 1988.
(25) Introducing Miami University. Fall 1988.
(26) Inquiry: Research and Scholarship at Miami University. Vol. 1. 1988.
(27) Yeck Brothers Group 50 Years: October 1938 - October 1988. 1988.
(28) The Miami University Speakers Bureau 1988-89. January 1989.
(29) This is Miami University: Including admission, scholarship, financial aid applications for 1989-90 academic year. 1989-1990.
(30) Journal on Excellence in College Teaching. Vol. 1. 1990.
(31) Ross, Dave. Sidney High School Football Replay: The First Century 1896-1996. May 1997.
(32) 1981-Present: Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Oxford Bible Fellowship. February 14, 2010.
(33) A Proposal to the Danforth Foundation for Extramural Funding for the Western College of Miami University. 2 copies. n.d.
(34) A Proposal to the Lilly Endowment, Inc. for Extramural Funding for the Western College of Miami University. n.d.
(35) Binder. McLellan, Marjorie L. Hunting For Everyday History. Phillip Shriver, consultant. Toledo, Ohio: WGTE Broadcasting. 3-ring binder. 2003.
(36) A Tour to New Connecticut in 1811: The Narrative of Henry Leavitt Ellsworth. Phillip Shriver, ed. Cleveland: Western Reserve Historical Society. Stapled copy with handwritten notes. 1985; B.) A Tour to New Connecticut in 1811: The Narrative of Henry Leavitt Ellsworth. Phillip Shriver, ed. Cleveland: Western Reserve Historical Society. Textblock only. 1985; C.) A Tour to New Connecticut in 1811: The Narrative of Henry Leavitt Ellsworth. Phillip Shriver, ed. Cleveland: Western Reserve Historical Society. Bound copy. 1985.
(37) Book, Millett, John D. Politics and Higher Education. University, Alabama: University of Alabama Press. 1974.
(38) Book, Millett, John D. New Structures of Power. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers. 1978.
(39) Book, Havighurst, Walter. Men of Old Miami 1809-1873: A Book of Portraits. New York: G. P. Putnam’s Sons. 1974.
(40) Book, Ellison, Curtis W. and E. W. Metcalf, Jr. Charles W. Chesnutt: A Reference Guide. Signed copy. Boston: G. K. Hall. 1977.
(41) Book, Harari, Oren. Leadership Secrets of Colin Powell. New York: McGraw-Hill. 2002.
(42) Book, Millett, Allan R. Semper Fidelis: The History of the United States Marine Corps. Signed copy. New York: MacMillan. 1980.