President; Edgar Ewing Brandon; Office Files, Miscellaneous and Personal Papers; 1909-47; Box 1 [2A-C-1C]!
1. Annual Report of the Faculty of the College of Liberal Arts
2. Annual Reports of Various Departments
3. Appointment of Young and Kuhne
4. Benton, Volney (Student re-admitted to Miami, correspondence between Brandon and C.J. Benton)
5. Brandon, Edgar Ewing, (Biography, Tenure at Miami, Letter granting leave of absence)
6. Brandon, Edgar Ewing, "History of Miami"
7. Brandon, Edgar Ewing, (Letter to E. Hahne welcoming him to Miami, March 24, 1946)
8. Brandon, Edgar Ewing, (Telegram to Benton wishing him success; May 5, 1911)
9. Brandon, Grace (Letter announcing the enclosure of $10 for Alumni Loyalty Fund; February 12, 1947)
10. Buildings - Remodeling of
11. Clark, Frank L.
12. Latin America - Higher Education in
13. "Latin American Universities and Special Schools," By Edgar Ewing Brandon
14. Memorial Tribute to Edgar Ewing Brandon
15. Miami University Association of Indiana (Invitation to Dinner at Columbia Club - Indianapolis)
16. "Miami University in 1824-25," A History
17. Miscellaneous Statistics (Enrollment Figures, etc.)
18. "My First Year at Miami," By Edgar Ewing Brandon
19. Non-Fraternity Men Organizing
20. Philosophy, Psychology, Education - Report on these three departments
21. Publications, Papers, etc. by Miami Faculty
22. Registration of Oriental Students
23. Summer Term, 1911 (Suggestions for registration, etc.)
24. Tobey, Walter L.