Alumni/ Alumni Affairs/ Development; Addresses; Alumni Addresses 378.73 M58Ta Miami [1A-E-Shelf 6]! Reference Section!
1. Anderson, Charles. An Address Delivered Before The Society of Alumni of Miami Universary, At Their Anniversary (1840)
2. Ayres, Stephen Cooper. Miami In The Civil War. Alumni Address (October 1906)
3. Bacon, James H. Address to the Alumni of Miami University (1843)
4. Corry, William M. Address Delivered Before The Society of the Alumni of Miami University at Their Anniversary (1835)
5. Elam, John B. Commercial Evolution. An Address Before the Alumni Society of Miami University (1902)
6. Herron, John W. Address . . . to the Alumni (1895)
7. Historical Addresses Delivered by the Alumni in Connection with the Centennial Commencement Exercises of Miami University (1909)
8. McSurely, J. W. Alumni Address Delivered Before the Alumni Society of Miami University (1886)
9. Millikin, Joseph. Which Philosophy? An Address Delivered Before The Society of Alumni of Miami University (1869)
10. Millikin, Thomas. Address Before the Alumni Association of Miami University (1898)
11. Pence, Abram M. The Evolution of the Federal Constitution and State Socialism (1903)
12. Simpson, John R. Business as a Profession. An Address
. . . Inaugurating the Alumni Conferences on Business Administration at Miami University (1915).